new intro, but not new on the block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob smurf

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
Hi to all.
I am not new to the forum (lurked for about 2yrs and been a member for around 3yrs), but have never done this intro thing, not quite sure why. I think in the older days this was not really such a big thing.
I find it strange when someone tries to sell a bike that they are lambasted with comments, yet when you buy a bike or donate to the wild dogs you get away unscathed. I think I would rather sell a bike off the forum than put up with some members comments. A shame really, as this would be the place i would like to advertise first to give fellow dogs the first option to buy. Enough said.
I currently work as a project manager in the power generation industry ie building/modifying power stations. Presently based in Cape Town, but soon moving to Limpopo to build Medupi Power Station. I have ridden bikes all my life and currently  have a bit of an affection for the dark side by owning a 640 adv and its bigger brother - the 990s.
I personally do not see the point in this post,  it is not as if anybody knows me after reading this.
Regards
Rob