New member from Uitenhage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hi everyone - would just like to introduce myself! I have an old (1982) XL500R but in December decided to realize a dream I have had for years - to get a new BMW GS 1200 Adventure. I must have got one of the last ones available as all the dealers said they were unable to supply a new Adventure as they were completely out of stock due to production having stopped as the new LC Adventure was about to launch. I did however manage to find one in George and took delivery on 2 January, after having had a test ride late in December 2013. The color is Alpine White/Sandrover. Since getting it I have met so many people in my town riding GS Adventures and was advised by them to join the forum. Have found that people are passionate about their rides and are keen to share ideas, give advice and make one feel welcome. Had a great ride with some forum members (Mr. T) yesterday to Port Alfred to fetch a GS that had been bought and today again to Jeffreys Bay for coffee and pizza. Really enjoying reading all the threads on the forum!
ynamyhyg.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk