New member - Port Elizabeth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q8

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
Hi All,

My name is Morne' ( yes yes my father was obsessed with rugby, so you all know who I was named after - I tell everyone it's French HA HA) I generally forget how old I am, however I am currently using the number 33.

Heard about this site from KT emmer, in fact I used to work with him and he got me into off-road bikes, racing and enduro's ( I noticed he made the switch to duals when I started whipping him in the racing - CJ, u can run but u cant  :peepwall:hide!.  I have been riding off roads for about 2 1/2 years. My first bike was a KDX 200 ( bullet proof ) and last year I upgraded to a 08 KTM 300 XC-W, which I still have.

I am listed as riding a 640, which is not entirely true - it was the closest engine capacity to the 300 I currently ride. The 300 is in the process of finding itself a new owner and I am hunting down a 950 at the moment.

Well,  i managed to book for a licence next week, so all I need to do is secure the 950!

See ya out there

Great site!!

Ciao