This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hello Everyone!

My name is Christian Ghammachi and I am half French and half Lebanese.

As I register for this amazing forum, I am in the midst of a major turning point in my life, same as many of you have been at some point or will be.

until this month I was a practicing lawyer with a serious passion for photography. I traveled the world, captured images everywhere, made exhibitions, published books... but my career as a lawyer always took a lot of space.

I also have been riding for over 10 years and until this week, my motorbike of choice was a Harley Davidson Vrod.

All this has changed!

I have just left my job, and bought a BMW GS 1200 Adventure. I decided to pursue my passion for photography fully, by traveling even more. and what better way to do it than on a motorbike!

So now I am planning a trip from Cape Town to Beirut, an adventure and photo quest, not a race. I am already eternally grateful for all the valuable information you have posted on this forum and I will try to do just the same as time goes by.

My email if [email protected]
my website is www.christianghammachi.com

I look forward to interacting with my fellow riders be it on this forum or live!

Best
Christian