This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi there.

Enough poaching ideas...time to sign up and run with the dogs. Always been a bit of a lone-ranger so thought it a good idea to join this forum as I must admit have stolen some gr8 ideas over the past years...thanks for that.

Done some extensive riding over the past 15 years all Solo... Trans Africa (not the chicken run)(2001-2002) Malawi-Moz (2007) Malawi-Moz (2008) Nam-Bots (2011) all on my trusty 98' 640 Adv..

Recently upgraded to 990 done 6000km trip thru SA and now heading out to Lesotho, Eastern Cape, Western cape, Northern Cape and if time permits some southern Namibia. Leaving on the 14th For Himeville then up the Sani and beyond..

Think I have read almost everything this forum has to offer in regards to Lesotho...seems like its best to plan well, but expect the unexpected. Guess the weather will determine where I end up.

If anything i would like to know who has spent some time on the Karoo3s as this is my tire of choice for this one.