NEW MITAS ENDURO TRAIL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
Saw an add for the new MITAS ENDURO TRAIL (70-30) looks like a crib of the Pirelli STR , tread very similar . So it has my attention , Currently I have a MOTOZ tractionator gps on the front and a Pirelli MT60 (180/60*17) on the rear and for me the combination is a win . Only slight complaint is the life expectancy on the Pirelli , but the grip is just awesome , inspires confidence , I used to hate having to ride a dirt road as with my previos fitted Metzeler tourance the bike handled tar well but felt like it was on marbels on any dirt , always felt as if the front was going to wash out , since fitting the Motoz front none of that , and the Pirelli made my bike a smile every mile , just love it .
But the cost of tyres is a painful realty and fitting tyres that instil confidence and gives good mileage is always a win . So the Mitas are on the radar , but I am keeping my option for another MT60 rear open .
What is your opinion on the new MITAS ? And then next question , with Motoz being in constant short supply , best alternate for a front .

Or do I go with a set of MITAS ?