New Stellenbosch Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbieK

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi all!

Been lurking a bit so its time to step up! I'm brand new to the adventure biking scene but was introduced a couple years ago by a step dad who is a devout GS's rider. Always has been, always will be. Now its finally my turn to step up, armed with my very own second hand BMW Dakar, absolute pride and joy!

The bike is a 2004 Dakar that I picked up in a once in a lifetime deal. She's my first bike so I'm soaking up all the knowledge and experience I can get and recently completed my first trip through a very wet and muddy Tanqua Karoo. Proud to say I kept the shiny side up the entire way!

Originally from Cape Town but stay in Stellenbosch as I'm currently studying here. As far as I'm aware (and please correct me if I'm wrong) mine is the only Dakar cruising around in the Bos with an awesome sounding aftermarket pipe, so feel free to stop me for a chat, always keen for some banter and even better a ride. Would be great to meet some of you!

Cheers
Albie