This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dogs bolloxs

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Hi all,

After a long struggle I've managed to find my username which I forgot :dontknow: since I registered  a longish time ago.

For me it all started with a Peugeot 206 pit bike replica 100cc scooter that I used to beat the traffic with in London.
I then bought a TransAlp 650 and not too long after that I had KTM fever and then I got an 1150GSA :imaposer:.....thanks to my mate Maverick who helped me see the light. :peepwall:

Then the facelift 1200GS was released and viola I got a brand spanking new Blue 1200GS.

I then moved back to SA after 10 years in pommy land. The next bike was.....you guessed it........A brand new 1200GSA but this time in red which I had a year and rode 33000K's on exploring our gorgeous country.

Now, I'm the proud owner of a 2010 1200GS in white........I think white is the fastest of all of them :pot:

In between I also had the following bikes :ricky:

Aprillia Tuareg 650
KTM 640 LC4 Supermoto
Honda VTR 1000
Quad bike thing
Yamaha R6 limited (apparently imported I found out later) :deal:

I look forward to "mixing" it up with fellow bikers on this forum. I really don't care who rides what, as long as you have fun riding!!