Newby

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stingk

Hello all..I an new...I also am a bit of an asholl so please dont envite me if you plan on having a boring time. Uuum well I hate people and think they are also asholls..I am not being funny but truthfull. I belive every one around me are weard, strange, not well, not thinking of sex as much as I do, poephalls, and just not enough funn. Like I say I find the avarage person a freeken big bore...I hate the doos that is always in competition with others, just be you freeken self and FK the other ashols...They will leave you if they find you are a biger doos as they are. So that out of the way I like riding aaal day long because I dont have to speak to any one. I will join other groops and have fun until they become ashols then I move on....Ok what have I missed. I can grab my bike tomorrow and drive from KZN to freestate to Cape to SWA..Namibia I belive...Who gives a shit what the ass will name the next point of intrest next....Enjoying the open and quiet.
Cheers ashols