No2Toll - assistance needed (poll added)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you pay toll?

• Yes

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • No, I will remove my plates

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • No, I will use alternative routes

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • It does not affect me (yet)

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I use public transport

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • No e-Tag and dispute EVERY account

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
P

Provocateur

Hi Guys and Gals,
We need help, both physical and financial.  We want to man tables at various malls to hand out information and get signatures on petitions.  We also want people to stand at on and off ramps to get signatures.
Anyone out there who can help with printing - flyers, stickers, banners, petition forms.  To avoid the idea that this is a "whites only" initiative, we need all race groups to assist.
If you can help financially, a donation to cover costs will be appreciated.  Any little bit helps.
If you need banking details, these can be provided.

Our website https://www.no2toll.co.za will (hopefully) go live this week.  Any comments and suggestions for the website will also be appreciated.  We already have a logo.

With enough numbers we can approach the "authorities" and hand over the petitions, hopefully with a massive media presence.

PLEASE NOTE:  This is a motorist/rider initiative, so in this case cagers and truckers are very, very welcome.  Even those who don't have vehicles will benefit as the knock-on effect of tolling will affect prices in shops.