• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Nomad Rider Moab Bag (Medium) - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R100GS / Kalahari
Hi Dawgs,

I have an unused brand new Moab Bag for sale currently retailing at $200. Never been on a bike took it out of the plastic bag to look at and that's where it ended. The blurp from the Nomad site - https://www.nomadrider.com/outbackbagmedium.aspx

midleft.jpg

The Nomad Rider Moab bag is a medium sized horse shoe shaped bag that will fit a variety of motorcycles. Large enough to handle the over nighters yet small enough to travel light and fast! Equipped with three removable separation bags to help compartmentalize your equipment. Easy to mount on any dual sport, dirt bike, cruiser  or sport bike. Easily transfers from bike to bike with no additional rack or tools required. Safe and secure mounting system also equipped with additional straps for securing other equipment such as camping pad, sleeping bags, chair, cot etc, to the top of rear of the bag system

I can get this bag to Paarl or CT CBD at no cost and I am based in Prince Albert. Anywhere else you would need to organise a courier or some sort of transport at your cost. I favour the old style Ortlieb roll bags which I have 5 of in different sizes and bit of an impulse buy when I saw this originally. I know a lot of guys prefer the horseshoe type bags.

Any interest PM me  :biggrin: