Off the cuff countries once in a lifetime rides...Ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KLRFegen

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 800 XC
Howzit boys

I’m paying my car off soon (Thank the Lord) once that’s done I want to open some sort of account and instead of getting used to the money just keep ploughing it away (if any Dogs are good at investing money please drop me a line with some advise  :peepwall:).

My idea is to save for a year or two and take that money and go on a awesome adventure ride. But I don’t want to go to the normal places and because of work I can only really get 4 weeks off if properly planned. My riding is dirt orientated and in the sticks – that’s what I enjoy. I don’t mind solo and I don’t mind a small group. I’m not interested in Africa (seen enough of the place), I’m really interested in strange places where the Rand will fair a bit better, so Europe and America is also not on my list.

So my question to YOU esteemed gentleman of the WildDogs community is if YOU could go somewhere for 4 weeks riding where would you go?  An idea I had which I got from SuperBike Mag was the IRT deadliest roads in India; other ideas were:

IRT Deadliest roads - India
Vietnam / Loas
Turkey travel  down into Israel
South America – Argentina / Bolivia