Off to a great "re" start!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinK

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
Hello folks, Bought my adventure bike 3 years ago after many years of Superbikes. Probably the best move I ever made given my age (Well into the 50's). So I had 35 years of riding experience behind me, but was not getting to do the number track days I used to and was taking a little strain on the longer trips with a bad back. What a revelation! The adventure bike has rejuvenated my riding experiences at many levels. I have learnt new skills, travelled more roads (dirt and tar), met more people and given the comfort and versatility of the adventure bikes, have got my good wife to join me on many longer excursions. I have travelled only 40 000 km in the last 3 years, but they have been great km and I have visited parts of our country that I would never have on my sport bikes.  I even did a few track days on the Tenere.  :thumleft:

I had to recently part ways with my beloved Tenere and got great support from long standing WD members to assist with the sale and am pleased to say that another dog now has a great bike. I wish him many happy miles. I shall be replacing the Tenere shortly (with a bit of luck) and shall continue to visit and support your great forum. Cheers  :)