• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Old girl going up for sale GS1100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
As mentioned on another thread I have an opportunity to buy my AT back from a mate and as such I wont have any need for two motherships
She is a 1999 model that I bought early this year, she has 75k on the clock and runs beautifully, just travelled up to the bash and back and very comfortable throughout the 3500 odd kms!
Ruffian WD here in Ght has 1st option as he did show interest but failing that she is up for sale.
I paid 35k when I collected her in Colesberg and subsequently replaced the battery as well as a full service and new tyres.
I am hoping for 37k
She has few blemishes including a very small dent in the tank but its right against the seat so not very noticeable, also rear subframe has cracked but well repaired. The screen has two small holes drilled where some idiot must have mounted a GPS. Has already got the apparently all important Touratech footpeg reinforced brackets.

Attachments

• IMG_6021.jpg
    IMG_6021.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6030.jpg
    IMG_6030.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5958.jpg
    IMG_5958.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 0