• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ouboet !! Dit gebeur toe nou sooo, kommentare gekry,, inkluis lede hier Danki

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chock Nel

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1100GS
Cobus Redelinghuys
6 hours ago
This is not one of those "Funny thing happened on the way home from the bar "- stories, so hang in there: There's probably a lesson in here for someone, if not myself alone:
I, just like most jerks, always think I've learnt all life has to teach me.Along comes this bloke, supposedly an "Old School Biker" (term bandied about and abused by some of the worst moegoes today, hoping to earn some recognition) and I instantly think to myself, yeah, sure, another one of those Mikpunt Moegoes or their hangers on. I always try and caution myself against being judgemental, but probably due to the dark side inherent in me, always catch myself making the fatal error of judging a book by its cover.This oke introduces himself and hands me a copy of a book he'd recently written. We spend some considerable time just shooting the breeze, meanwhile this sneaky suspicion creeps into my mind that this fucking oke might just be the real deal.Us GENUINE old school bikers know what info to look for between the shovels of bullshit we feed each other over a dop or joint.Anyway, suffice to say (fucking big jawbreaker word to use by someone stoned to his eyeballs, "suffice" nogal), he somehow triggers that doubt in me enough for me to start reading his book just after he left.Fuck my dog! Any doubt I may have had about the oke's credentials instantly evaporated from the first paragraph onwards. He wrote a book called:Ouboet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dit gebeur toe nou sooooooo....... It is an absolute must-read, even though it is in Afrikaans, because it portrays the secret world I've lived in as a biker since I rode my first bike waaaay back in 1975. Anybody who is a biker who doesn't read this book is quite simply a doos. I especially recommend it to those fucking wannabe arseholes out there purporting to be Old School Bikers, yet started riding barely a few years ago.His name is CHOCKnEL and this book is going to set a new benchmark in Afrikaner literature.The language is coarse and raw, but straight from the heart. He captures the spirit and philosophy as only a true blue biker will know.The book is available by placing an order directly with this simple, uncomplicated, brutally honest humble genius at [email protected]
Like · · Share