Parys Dome ride... newbies... Official Invite! 26th June!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
As I have been so thoroughly karked out, decided to see if there was interest in a 'South' ride... sometime soon... gentle, sweet ride, little mud, small stones, good company... lets go find a river!  

8)

OK!  

Plan of action!  Meeting spots:

1.  Leaving BP cnr Ontdekkers/Gordon at 7.45.  
2.  We ride around Joburg, get onto N12E, turn off at Alberton onto R59, and ride down to the Blockhouse Engen one-stop (large free-standing in the middle of nowhere petrol city, after R550 off ramp).  From there we leave again at 8.45 to ride through to Parys.  
3.  At Parys all meet in the main street (R59) past the only trafficlights in Parys main street, on the left is a SASOL GARAGE , we'll meet there....

This is all tar!  The dirt starts now!  

At 10am we all go for a ride around the Dome!  Blazes has plotted a 120 km route.  Meet back later in Parys for lunch, and make our merry way home after.  I'll return the same route I rode in on, so can escourt all back to original meeting spots!  

S-4-B would like to ride down on dirt, maybe, so anyone wanting to do a fast dirt ride down there, get together and make a plan... would love to join that, but I'm already committed to making sure all reach the Dome safely.  

I need everyone's cell number...

Mine is 08four 798 1OO4 - Judy