Pasty white fat schit cager!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TornadoF5

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 640 Adventure
I'm as mad as a snake right now
Once again some cager this time a pasty white fat schit in a white opel astra took offence because I lane split to the front while the robot was red. On green he promptly tried to drive myself and another guy on his right off the road. When I pulled up next to him he killed himself laughing and swerved toward me again. After much persistence and hand gestures he must pull over he got scared and slowed down to an almost stop in mid morning traffic until cars were hooting. I am a very patient man, however unpleasant things were running through my head today and maybe discretion was the better part of valour and I left it, as by then traffic was near a stop and myself getting out and reacting the way I felt, would have been spun differently as everyone nowadays have cameras and it would not have been a good portrayal. I didn't even get his number plate but will not forget his laughing pasty white face the SOB!