PE Dogs - Tyre Changing Workshop Saturday 26 October

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard

Teelhond
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Bike
Triumph 900 Scrambler
Or rather puncture repair. Any interest ? Been some questions lately and having to fix a few puntures on our recent trip, thought there may be some who would like to learn and prctice.

I always accepted its something everyone knows how to do, but apparently not so. The only way to learn is to do it. So, you are going to bring your bike and tools, and I'm going to poke a hole in the tube. You are then going to fix it  :biggrin:

Don't know how much of an expert I am, but I do know how to change and fix a flat... well most of the time in any case. Lets get together and share our knowledge and experience.

Watch this post for details.

Dop and tjop afterwards.

DATE : Saturday 26 October 2013 @ 1430 for 1500

VENUE : My place. PM me for the address

PROGRAM : I will demo the removal of a wheel, tyre and tube and putting it all back together again. General discussions by all the experts on how to and how to not do it, and what tools,  bits and bobs you should carry

WHAT YOU BRING : Your bike, tools to remove the rear wheel, tyre levers, spare tube etc. pen and paper. The excercise is useless unless you practice on your own bike, and get the confidence by getting it right.

For the tubeless bikes, bring your puncture repair kit. We are going to practice on Raffie's GSA  >:D

Dop and tjop.

Anything else ? Even if you think we can't teach you anything, come and have a chill and chat. Maybe you have some tips we can learn from.  :thumleft: