• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Perfect CBR125 for sale *SOLD*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Muzzy

Bachelor Dog
WD Vendor
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
So when my son turned 16 the 1st thing I did was go bike shopping

Now my son is 19 and has left home and the bike has been under a blanket in the garage for almost a year. I took her out for a ride on Sunday and she runs perfect. I spoke to my son this week and, well.. dad needs space in his garage for another bike  :laughing4: but to be serious, I'm selling this bike and my KLE500 to make space in the garage for new toys.

I bought it new off the showroom floor, I must check the papers but it should be a 2016, it has about 12k on the clock, every service has been done by the agent, I have all the invoices for every service still has the original tyres. Besides a few scratches from the parking lot its in excellent condition.

These bikes went for R46k new so open to reasonable offers of around R28k, if you keen let me know and ill send you more pics or whatever you need.

Attachments

• CBR125.jpg
    CBR125.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 627