• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PGO 90cc Scooter For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bees

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
Howzit Mnre and Ladies,

I have a green PGO 90cc two stroke scooter at home which I would like to get out of my garage. It has no papers and at present doesn't fire (the starter just wings), I checked the plug, there is spark, there is air, but I can't seem to get petrol to the cylinder, maybe the petrol pump needs replace or so, I have cleaned the carb and everything, but because of my lack in skill :( I can't get it to fire, but bet a guy with a little more knowledge than me can get it running in a few minutes.
I think the best buyer would be somebody who just want a lekker quick manouver thing to get around, maybe to spar, or on your plot or farm or what ever.
But if you get it running you could get papers for it and use it in town as well, so if you have a child they could use it as well.
Probably a 1999 model, its been in the family for the siblings to commute to school and rugby practice and all the sorts, many moons back  :)  :ricky:

I issued a work notice to my brother in law to put it together again, after I took it appart to try and get it started, so once that is done, I'll post some pics.

R3000 negotionable

Raait, praat weer  :thumleft: