Plans made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEON 1190

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
My bike needed a big service done , was parked for a while , but having a second bike has not prevented me from riding every day ( commuting) but the itch for a nice long ride just got toooo much ;) . Spoke to my riding buddy and he has the same withdrawal and need a long ride injection. Quick decision to go to the far east on Saturday , We not packing anything just a tooth brush under the seat , traveling light .
Plan is to leave early Saturday morning , onto N4 and maybe stop at MILLYS for breakfast , then on to Ngodwana via Boven and the tunnel , turn off and ride up to Kaapse hoop for some refreshments , then to White river - Hazeview - Graskop for a night stop in Sabie , Sunday we head home over Longtom , breakfast in Dullstroom And then N4 home .
We decided that we not fixing plans at all , go as the wind blows , will find sleeping spot where we find ourselves . same for Sunday , we not tied to a plan or route .
looking forward to this bit of adventure .