Possibly the coolest looking and most affordable DS Helmet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xchallenge

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zero (all models)
Let me just clear something upfront, I do not work for any motorcycle store, and I am definately not an agent for this helmet brand, but one thing I can say for sure is, if you are looking for a really awesome design DS Helmet, one that is very affordable, and comes with a lot of safety features, look no further than the below helmet I bought for my Dad is new to the Dual Sport riding sport:

Fly Trekker DS Helmet from WOA for R1600 (Available in Black Matte, Black Gloss and White Gloss) Also in silver & yellow but not at WOA?

flyracingtrekkerhelmetmattblack.jpg

[flash=600,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/XAp10sOM4B0[/flash]

Fly Trekker Dual Sport Helmet

The Trekker is a new dual sport helmet from FLY Racing.  It's crossover design helmet combines the best of MX and Street styling and function to create one of the most versatile helmets on the market. The Trekker is ideal for dual sport and adventure touring and offers the comfort of riding without goggles; but when the going gets rough, you can still have the option to flip up or remove the shield and throw on a pair of goggles.

Features:

Advanced Poly Alloy shell construction, combines high-strength poly materials to create a aggressive design that is durable and lightweight
Dual-Density EPS Liner helps reduce the shock of impact by creating a more progressive impact absorption zone
Unique visor shape allows for use of goggles when the shield is in the open or closed
Multi-Position, Ratcheting Face Shield
Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads help keep the interior of your helmet clean and fresh
16 total vents (8 intake, 8 exhaust) circulate large volume of airflow to help keep your head cool.
Adjustable vents include: 1 mouthpiece, 2 brow, and 2 rear
D.O.T. Approved

What do you guys have to say about this, anyone else own one?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.