Power Banks and Bluetooth speakers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Hey there everyone, i am selling Portable cellphone and tablet chargers that will give you power anywhere you need it.
I am also selling Bluetooth speakers in the shape of water bottles that you can use to listen to music when you are cycling!!

Powerbanks are small batteries that act as a portable back up for your phone or tablet, I offer two models:

2400mAh SlimBoost, this incredible power bank is the size of a credit card and easily fits into your pocket this model comes standard with the Micro USB( Android and most other smart phones) and the new Apple 8pin Lightning charger.

The larger 10 000mAh SuperBoost will charge an apple Ipad twice and will charge a Samsung and Iphone 4 times. this model weighs on 300grams and has a built in LED torch and comes with our 3 in 1 cable which has Micro USB, Apple 30pin (Iphone 4s and bellow) and the Iphone 8pin Lightning cable.

If more info is needed please feel free to visit out website www.powerbanks.co.za

If interested Please contact Cameron

email: [email protected]
tel: 071 352 8570

Attachments

• Slim Powerbank.jpg
    Slim Powerbank.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 157
  • SuperBoost 3 phones.jpg
    SuperBoost 3 phones.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 156