Pre wedding dirty week(end).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freak

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
So here i go... Getting married ( my first time ) .. Date: 02 oct 2010.  Whole new chapter.. But. Before I start this chapter I have to close the current one. Work called and offered me a weeks leave. I took it as a sign. Leave date: 17-24 sept 2010. Friday to Friday. On sat the 18th I meet my new brother in law for the first time. Coming from the youkay. So meet and greet, and on the Monday I'm off... And you are cordially invited.
I just read rokie's ride report and my mind is made up. I'll be doing a ride consisting of mostly gravel and dust and a bit of tar. Similar in distance to rokie's trippie.
No hotels no motels. Maybe have to pay one hotel to use a place to wash the dusty bits after a day or two. But planning a rough one. Camping. Again... Like mr rokie's trip. It's it. It's what I want to do. If no takers, solo it shall be. That's not ideal in terms of safety, but I've noticed d/s bikes do have a small downfall.... Exactly this. Sometimes finding a buddy to join in.
I don't plan on talking much,... But rather be in touch with myself more. And ride and chill and braai and camp and drink few cold ones. It's a mid week story, so prob not many takers... But it's a cheap trip and will fill a whole in my single chapter.
So it's more like 20-24 sept 2010.
It's similar to a singles column but you prob need to know this....

Lone rider (single) ,31 yrs of age, white male seeks short term companionship on a 4 day adventure to nowhere. I do drink, maybe smoke after lots of drink, love camping and talking k@k. Will stare at bush tv for hours and not planning on doing 2300km a day on my bike. All types welcome( of bike that is...).
Need to be fairly issue-less, be able to pay for his own fuel, bring own booze and have tent. I don't share.  
Married/ not married... Not fussy.... But I'm doomed to the alter in oct, so no unhappily married blokes pls! I need good stories around the fire , not sad ones!!
Some of you met me at kriges last week, so I'm not a nutter/ crazy murderer traveler...

Feel free to join. Wall or pm me. More the merrier. ( thanks for the inspiration rokie )
Out.