• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*Price Drop*Ducati Scrambler Icon 800cc | 2015 | 8,000km *R97k / 77k*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrajan

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Ducati Hypermotard
I have reluctantly decided to sell my 2015 Ducati Icon 800. Total km is 8,000
I am the second owner of this gorgeous, well looked after bike. This bike has never been dropped and has consistently been serviced on time (i.e. FSH).

The bike was originally yellow with a dart / fly screen
I have modified it to get a more dual purpose / adventurous look. The mods include:
- Offroad peak
- Heated grips
- USB point on handlebars
- Spot lights
- Adventure touring screen (Puig)
- Hepco and Becker Gobi 42l topbox and rack
- Racefoxx offroad pedals and radiator protector
- Barkbusters hand protectors
- frame protectors / sliders on front and rear wheels (SW Motech)
- SW Motech crashbars
- SW motech legend tankbag with cellphone pouch
- Customised comfort seat (extra cushioning)
- Aftermarket exhaust (sounds great!)
- Brand new tyres (Shinko E705) which should last longer than stock Pirelli MT60s
- Black wrap (which can easily be removed to get it back to yellow)

The total accessories are worth ~R33K on their own. The bike comes with two keys, original manual and service booklet. Will include a few extra items like chain lube, tubeless repair kit etc.
I am ideally looking to sell everything as a package for R99K or would sell only the Bike for R80K (will include the dart fly screen, heated grips, beak, comfort seat and USB point).

I am based in Bedfordview should you be interested in taking a look at the bike. I have attached pics of the bike and also included some pics of the original bike (in yellow)