Problem with Leo Vince exhaust for BWS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Guys I need some advice. My sons Yamaha BWS had a new Leo Vince exhaust put on in Feb 2013. About a month and a half ago, within the 6 months of it being fitted, the inner part of the exhaust that sems to be the baffle broke off and came out. I took it it to a Droomers Yamaha in Bellville and they said that there is no warrenty on this exhaust. It then pulled out again and the Droomers temprory fix did not work. It is now finally non fixable and I contacted Leo Vince and Droomers said that I must take it up wth Leo Vince which I did. They now came back to me and said that they would give me a half credit for the exhaust that is less than 6 months old. I feel that they should replace the whole exhaust or give me my money back. I also was told that Leo Vince is no longer are making this exhaust. The consumer protection act says that I have 6 months to dispute a quality claim in full. Any advice from WD guys? Let me know.