Product Review: Wild at Nature Parachute Hammocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kreef

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi All

Just wanted to post this review incase someone is looking for something similar. I have no affiliation with the company, I am just a satisfied customer.

I bought three of their parachute hammocks at the beginning of the year (one for me and 2 as gifts) and thus far it has been a pleasure. The hammocks cost only R150. They are 2.5m long and have apparently been tested to 165kg. I believe this to be very true as i have personally been on the hammock with another person  :mwink:.

I was initially skeptical to sleep in the hammock for an entire night due to fears of waking up reeeeeally stiff, but these were unfounded. I have slept in the hammock for 3 nights in a row without any pains... the only concern was that it was a little bit chilly from below. (although, it was quite a cold night)

It packs up to the size of your 2 fists and its obviously very easy to put up  :D

I've just ordered 4 more as xmas presents  :thumleft:

You can contact Xander at [email protected]. They are situated somewhere in PE.

Sorry, no pictures at the moment, but will try to remember to take some this weekend.