Q30 a super protective film.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K-9

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I have been playing with Q30. If you spray on a few times (after allowing it to dry) it gives a very good temporary thick rubbery clear coating.

I have been testing it on my new GSA1200. The centre stand gets sandblasted. The Q30 so far has prevented the paint being blasted off.

Now to test it on the other bike bits that take hammering and the 4x4.

I think I am onto something. A temporary once off, 4x4 trail protection. and just peels off when finished. You can make it as thick as you want.

– Super Protective Film

Q30 is a Super Protective Film, which gives long lasting protection against corrosion and water ingress. Q30 is completely transparent and can be sprayed on to any exposed metal surface. Q30 is has an extremely high electrical tolerance (up to 1000v) and can be sprayed onto electrical circuit boards. Q30 can be peeled off and can be stretched by up to 1000%. Q30 is 500 hour salt spray test certified and withstands temperatures of up to 100 degrees Celcius for extended periods of time. Q30 prevents tarnishing, seals electrical boards, prevents corrosion, seals small leaks in skylights, and insulates and protects PCBs.