• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

R1200GS & A GOODIES FOR SALE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outdoorsman

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Gooday fellow dogs,

I have the following items for sale and all is in near perfect condition. Reason for selling is that I wrote my bike off a couple of weeks ago whilst on a outride when the SANDMONSTER got hold of me. These Items was not specified on my insurance hence the sale. The bike flipped heal over head and landed on the frontend and handlebars so no damage to these items and these panniers was not on the bike as I only use them when touring.

HEAD LIGHT PROTECTOR - R 600.00 (with 2 inter changeable orange lenses these have never been used)
SW - MOTECH BELLY PLATE - R1000.00 (has marks on the bottom)
CRASH BARS ROCK FOX UPPER & LOWER - R3000.00 (the one side had to be re welded at the mounting point by the engine so can't be seen when fitted)
TRAX PANNIER SET WITH BRACKETS - R6500.00 (only marks is on the lids where it has pushed dents from the inside)
GSA PANNIER BRACKETS(WITH ALL MOUNTING BOLTS & BRACKETS - R3000.00 (perfect condition)
RIDER FOOTPEGS - R600.00
PILLION FOOTPEGS - R600.00
TRAX TOPBOX MOUNTING PLATE - R600.00

Will let this go on a package deal for R15 000.00

Please contact me on 081 541 0897 and I can whatsapp more photos of items.

Regards

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 616