R355...And a bit(part two)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mungo Park

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
my morning started well,irish coffee,oats and a view to match.From Noup I made my way down the coast to Hondeklip Baai then Groenriviersmond..I initially tried the spoortjie from Soutfontein to Groenriviersmond but I kinda seperated with my bike in a manner that was illegal in many countries :-[.After the third land purchase I was absolutely pooped.My mouth was dry,my bike leaking petrol(and weighing a farken ton) and with no gps I was not sure if i was indeed on the right track or not as the road has forked a few times...the old oomie's (that owns Soutfontein) words kept hounding me..."just stay on the main track" well oomie!? they ALL look the same!! I managed to turn the bike around eventually and made my 15km back the way I came.Not sure of how much fuel i had lost I was hoping to not have to go all the way to the N7 to fill up again.

mount "kili"

not much happening here...not even an accident for half a year!(the Spar lady's pregnancy does not count)

eina

a couple of nice houses along the way

the sign should have read"fun and games" ahead

this is one of those pics that does not say much...but this very spot was the place that i invested in property(third time lucky)..sunny during winter,nice and hot during summer with a little rainfall...friendly neighbours...paradise! i m waiting for my bond to be approved so that i may turn this into a parking lot

groenriviermond

found a nice spot

sundowners...

full tummy...book...Mr Jamesons...

there was not much to do,only one other house(with permission) being occupied.they has a moerse party that lasted till about 3...luckely they were no competition for the sea when it came to making noise! the night was thick with mist,lovely stuff!

bike pose!
https://img531.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17dg1.flv