Rally/Fun-day 24 Sep Reitz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stofstreep

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
24 September 2009
Reitz
Eastern Freestate
120km

My Cousin is having this fund raising fun-day/rally again this year. The funds goes towards the running of his wife's Pre-school.
This is the same rally where I tore my Ligaments in my ankle last year, and you bet I'm gonna be there again this year. I will somer use the XR this time around. ;D

I do not have a lot of details yet, but will give it through as it becomes availible.

They are already busy working out the route and it will be as follows:
1 x observation lap (approx. 30km)
3 x Race laps (approx. 90km)
Terain is mostly fast head-land roads and some veld roads. He did say that they will try and get some more technical routes to add onto this years route.

Due to the complaints last year, they will change some aspects of the race, like timing will only start after you leave the pit area after the observation lap.
The start will most proberbly be at the same place as last year, Bass feather Lodge: S27 48 44.5 E28 30 15.6

There are two routes normally: one for the adults, and a shorter one for kids with good supervision.
A lekker braai will be held afterwards and bar facilities also made availible for the non participants during the race, and for participants afterwards.

You can contact me for contact details and bookings.
Cost is not finalised yet, but they will be a bit higher than last year. Most likely between R120 - R200 per participant(adult). will keep you updated.

The 24th Sep is a public holiday and you can make a lekker weekend off it as, it falls on the thursday this year.

Hope to see some of you guys there.

PS: Also see this tread: https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=22750.0