RANT: Finding it hard not to stereotype against superbike riders!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blauth

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Two incidents in as many weeks:

At Africa bike week, one gentleman of colour, riding an R1 decides he prefers my parking so he simply moves my bike out the way and parks his bike where mine was ..... fucking disrespectful!!!

Today in traffic, doing my daily commute on the N14 towards Centurion, where traffic is a complete balls up (Olievenhout offramp), I lane split only slightly faster than the cars because there is a lot of shit happening there. Next thing, the superbike rider is revving his bike behind me so I ignore him and continue on my way (will move out of his way when we out of the danger zone). Revving gets louder and more frequent, then next thing in a gap of about five meters, he passes me on the left, close enough to touch me and proceeds to send me the middle finger. He clearly wasn't interested in pulling over to discuss his unhappiness with me riding in a safe (self preservation) manner further so he proceeded to race away at about 160km/h in traffic moving at about 60km/h.

Quite frankly, I have more kak on the road with other bikers than with cagers! Fuuuuuuuck, I am not surprised bikers have a kak name!