Red Rolled Over.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRIM

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
Since it seems to be a subject that won't go away, I thought I'd post a couple of piccies from the distant past (when I still believed that since it was a brand new landy we probably wouldn't break down)...

0004.jpg

Check this out .... it takes real skill to stuff up on something as flat and straight as this....  :dontknow:

But wait, Theres more!!!!

One more to be precise,

0003.jpg

Round about now I would just like to add the disclaimer that I was NOT the driver, and in all likelyhood will never associate with the driver again....

I doubt very much whether land rover will either, as the white one was so new off the show room floor that it hadn't even been sold yet. :BangHead: :BangHead:

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

0.jpg

Anyways, just to show that landys sometimes fall over, and sometimes they get up again, although not in this case.

The down side of it all for certain people is that this happened a little over 5 years ago, and the topic still gets brought up with alarming regularity, but at least now you know deep down, whenever it gets dragged kicking and screaming back into the spotlight, that you are not alone  :eek:ccasion14: :sign12: :sign12: