Rekluse clutch parts so hard to find!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
More of a rant than anything else.....

My KTM 200 has a rekluse clutch, for the rekluse to fit you need to either have a 3mm thick clutch cover gasket and the standard clutch cover or you can fit the special deep dished rekluse clutch cover.

Me myself and I, had the former option, however eventually the gasket popped out and pissed all the gearbox oil out. Tried making my own gasket but the profile is too thin and material wrong so I ordered one from my local dealer, who is listed by the importer as being able to supply this item. Three weeks and many broken promises later, they send me a gasket for a KTM 85!!
Disgusted, I told them what they can do with the gasket and storm out to make my own gasket (again)
Lasts two rides and pops again...so I decide, let me try finding the deep dished cover

The importers are Centaur Imports, you cant buy direct from them and when you mention to a shop they must get the part there, they immediately start frothing and muttering delays delays delays...

Monday I called another shop, went through the same routine...."sorry sir, we have left messages but they don't call back"

HELP!!!!