RELAY BIKE RIDE AROUND SOUTH AFRICA FOR A GOOD CAUSE (tba)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Umenzi

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
Just a thought.

How good is this Wild Dog network?  ???

If I get us hollow a baton, you know the thingy that relay races are run with, they pass it to the next runner, and get someone like FW or Tutu to sign a scroll. This is then fitted into this hollow baton. We then start this relay, say, Cape Town, and by not travelling more than a certain distance, pass it on to the next runner/rider. This should take us via a few important waypoints of course.

Those members in the media can raise the awareness in the local rag mags. Obviously the cause must be a good one, as I said FW and or Tutu. They are both cancer survivors. They both signed "well wishes" letters for me when we did Kilimanjaro in 2012. (This is if we go the cancer awareness route)

And each runner must be a registered Wild Dog Adventure Rider!!! And it is up to him/her to post on the thread, and pics as well, as they pass over the baton!!!!!

Do we make a route, or just let it travel north then hope it comes down again, to complete some serious looking circle?

Just a thought!!