Rhino Park Mud Bath - Sunday 14 June

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
Quick Ride Report … and very small pics  :p (my pc takes too long to download the bigger ones to photobucket.  Will make them bigger when I get a chance.) Enjoy for now ...

Sunday 14th I was supposed to join the ladies on one of the photo shoots but got confused with which day it was as hubby had also arranged some plastic bikes for us to go and play with. Sorry ladies … afraid the bikes won  :-\

At Rhino Park … lovely sunny warmish day … after a week of cold & rain. Oh hum, you just know what is coming !!!!

Rhino1.jpg

All squeaky & clean  :biggrin: … Mom & daughter having a last clean hug for the day

Rhino2.jpg

Hoofseun … ready to go play !

Rhino3.jpg

Racing Chic … taking her new bike for it’s first dirt ride.  She was an ABSOLUTE STAR !!!  She braved areas I did not think she would and did it all with a smile.  The guys that were with us could not believe their eyes !

Rhino4.jpg

The guys … all ready to race

Rhino5.jpg

Puddles … trying to get some of the mud off/out the bike so that we could go riding again.

Rhino6.jpg

Chris … the mud monster won this round … but not the next

Rhino7.jpg

Shaun … also digging out the mud

Unfortunately no action shots along the route/track … too much fun to be had & no one dared take a camera with.