• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Riding gear for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XNY

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Hello Wild Dogs, edited on 17 Feb

I have some gear which have to go because it is not being used. All of it in very good condition, some just about brand new.
  1. BMW TourShell jacket, size 54. With protective pads at elbows and back, but without inners. R 1 500 This is the last of the items ... seems no-one is interested in the TourShell jacket. Although it is a size 54, it is too big for me ... and I really want to get rid of stuff (clutter). How about making me an offer ...?
  2. BMW Air Flow Jacket, size 54. With protective pads. Used it on max 5 occasions. R 3 500
  3. BMW Air Flow Trousers, size 50. With protective pads. Used on max 5 occasions by my wife together with the jacket. (Trousers way too small for me) R 3 000
  4. XKulcha trousers black, size 38. Literally used once. R 1 000 - gone to RiaanV540
  5. XKulcha trousers khaki, size 38. Brand new ... never used. R 1 000 - gone to Psyco Porra
  6. Alpinestars Tech-Touring Trousers, size L. With inners. Very seldomly used because I prefer BMW City Trousers. R 1 500 - gone to RiaanV540
  7. Also have a Garmin Zumo 660 complete with the wiring and harness which I bought from a forum member about 3 years ago ... and then used it once. The battery needs to be replaced. R 3 000. Price reduced to R 2 500 - gone to LMC
I have an account with The Courier Guy ... can send anywhere ... buyer pays the postage costs.

Situated in Pretoria East. You're welcome to contact me directly.

Regards

Attachments

• TourShell Jacket size 54 front.jpg
    TourShell Jacket size 54 front.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Tourshell Jacket size 54 back.jpg
    Tourshell Jacket size 54 back.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: