RIP KTM Rider

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohanGPS

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Yesterday at the Buff saw a KTM hit a car with speed. Only rear tyre of KTM was stciking out the car. I believe the rider passed away and the car driver is ok. The KTM dude must have been going fast, and I really think it was not a wise thing to do. There was about 6000 bikes and 90 % of them pissed and a good number of them have no idea how to ride a bike. Now going to the Buff, is ok to speed and on the way back, but at the Buff, NEVER go fast and still wear your ATGATT. Strange how people become silly. There were more KTM's than last year, but then again it was like a mini GS and in general BMW rally. We took a ride to Knysna for lunch Saturday and saw lots and lots of GS's going for the rides from the BMW bike festifal.
Apart from the arseholes that speed through the other bikers (specially the piskriek bragade, the HD noise boys and the "hou vas my brandy dan wys ek jou" types) it was again good stuff and we had a very good trip with zero insidents....well except the dude with the Lumina bakkie that tried to dice, putting about 5  bikers in danger, but I almost tricked him into taking a corner too fast for his car...after that he behaved with very big eyes and white nuckles and about 40 000 km less on his tyres.