• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SALE Yamaha XTZ 660 TENERE 2009

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonova

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure S
ok, before anyone gives me stick....alot of you might know i only recently got this bike, and have been raving about it non-stop.... the reason i'm selling is that my dad made me an offer i can't refuse on his BM 800GS, with more extras than can be counted...
SO, the bike i was falling in love with will need to go  :( pooh.
OK, the deal is this:
I got the bike in Natal when my X-C broke. it had 7800Km on the clock and was in superb condition bar a few scratches (see explanation below). the dude took it off rode once i think, scratched the engine protector and knocked the bashplate and promptly sold it. i'm told he rode like a pansy, but i don't know him personally.
all the plastics had clear protecting stuff on them, so no scratches

2009 model (just over a year old now.)
11500 KM on the clock (approx)
10K service done - yamaha centurion.
almost new rear tyre - T63, done under 300km
1/2 worn front tyre - pirelli MT21 with heavy duty tube in (actually less than 1/2 worn, but i'll say 1/2 in case anyone argues ;) )
12 volt socket on dashboard
hyde orange headlight protector - new.
yamaha engine protector with some scratches
yamaha hand guards - some scuffs on the ends - very mild
Exhaust has been de-catted and profesionally welded - nicer sound and better power :)
maverick pannier racks (really awesome kit this - about R2800 new i think?) - will take soft panniers and i've modded my touratech panniers to fit easily (depending on the price i might throw in my soft panniers too)
Yamaha OEM bashplate has a medium hole in it (when i got it) - i don't have any pics of this now, but can get later - i was going to put on a hyde bashplate... it didn't worry me though, cause it's got plenty clearance, and it's on the side...
the backfire prevention MOD has been done.
(i also have a new - untouched GIVI set of crashbars for it (R2200.00) which i can sell with or separate and a small discount.)
new DNA filter oil from yamaha (250 ml i think?)
the chain and sprockets are really good still, which goes to show the bike was ridden nicely - original ones still on.
brake pads all good - rear ones 1/2 worn, front hardly any wear.

Starts and runs superbly, and no issues at all. like said, if not for my dad selling, there is no way i'd sell this bike.

i think that's all, i'll try put up some pics now, but bear with me, i'm in the middle of nowhere!

Oh ja, the price. i'm looking in the region of 70K  :thumleft: