SAND RIDING TRAINING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Last weekend I attended a pleasant training program at Boulders Adventure Academy (abbreviated, BAA). The Academy's main instructor is Mike Grimsted and his mannerism and detail to explaining techniques were impressive (at least for me). Since the last sand riding training weekend for 2023 is over, I put on my "Kokkie nagging" and Mike put together an additional weekend (specially for me but..... I'll be paying my training fee!!!! and). The proviso is that I must try to secure 5 more trainees. The training runs from Friday 19 - Sunday 22 October in Sodwana. All detail can be found either on their facebook page or via BAA's website. I hope this training weekend realizes.

Qualification: I did check with Heimer (Jan de Beer) yesterday and I was informed that BAA is not registered as a vendor on this forum. In exchange for my mischievous behavior to post this thread (via the back-door promotion), I will endeavor to, either convince Mike to register as a vendor or, I'll sponsor his first year as vendor. So just give me time to "smokkel with his kop". So my "promotional attempt" is simply because I am in a corner to get enough trainees to make it happen. Dammmmmmit!!

Greetings