Smiling in the Wind... New trips planned! Kalahari, then Okavango, Namibia etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigged4Life

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I know this is not bike related but I took the picture below on the porch of our rented cottage the day before yesterday, at sunset after the thunderstorm. The other pic was taken on our trip from Humansdorp to Stormsriver the day before on the old N2... what a fantastic road to really RIDE!

Taking a bit of a break at the mo' to give Tau a rest and for me to take a quick safari into Kruger for a week, to pay for more riding.  :ricky:

Got some nice rides coming up this year... the Kalahari & Northern Cape in April and then 5 weeks at the beginning of June touring Botswana, Vic Falls, the Okavango Delta and the entire length & breadth of Namibia. Later on in the year in September I'm planning to travel the length of the Orange River from the Lesotho highlands all the way to Alexander Bay on the west coast. You can view my blog/journal of these trips and others we've already done on my website at www.smilinginthewind.com

If you do visit our website, please be sure to post in our guestbook, it is always good to hear from other Wild Dog members. Cheers! Keith & Tau

Attachments

• DSCN1171.JPG
    DSCN1171.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 77
  • Tau & Me 3.JPG
    Tau & Me 3.JPG
    216 KB · Views: 83