• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 2000 XR650R, 35k SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Matt

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
I have to go orange so there is now a 2000 Honda XR650R for sale, I am not sure about mileage( maybe LouisXander could help)I kind of remember him mentioning 28 000km? and I have done about 4300km without any issue. The stock tank is fitted but also comes with 27L long range tank which has been repaired next to the mounting but does not leak, tried and tested through Lesotho!  bike also has a couple of mods : aftermarket fork and shock springs( original fork springs go with), ceramic coated headers, hot cam, uprated stator and new Pro-Taper Bars. The bike is not spotless, plastics have scratches, it was built to be ridden off road so that's what I used it for. Starts easily, runs nicely and goes like stink!! ;D Oil and filter changes were done before and after the two long trips I did with it

Attachments

• 20140622_163351.jpg
    20140622_163351.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 1,040