• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2002 Yamaha XT 600 e

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT 600 Z
Posting on behalf of a very good Friend. He just cannot use the bike anymore. I have sourced it for him at the time, but ja........he just cant use it.
I was also thinking of keeping it, but this will NOT be the bike replacing my old XT600.
Please also see this Thread, for the sake of transparency. I have NO financial interest in this, you can deal with Adriaan directly, I'm just assisting him in selling it - and I'd love this to go to someone in here.
Adriaan is looking at in the region of R 40 000, but, once again, if you REALLY keen on this I'd be happy to put you in touch with him.
Just dont offer him R 30000 or R32000 - I'll rather then by it for myself, sommer net.
I'm going to fetch it from him tomorrow, will then post updated Pics and have updated info (he has serviced it, I think sprockets, etc etc etc sine)
In the meantime, please see this Thread https://wilddog.net.za/threads/2002-xt-600-e-questions-pics-etc-etc.260821/
My Contact Details is 0833841471
Cheers