• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**Sold** - 2004 BMW F650GS**Sold**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Duck

Race Dog
Reaction score
No fixed address...Travelling Southern Africa in a
The time has come  :'(

We bought this spotless secondhand 650 GS nearly five years ago with the intention that my fiance would join me on day rides and maybe even some tours. She absolutely loves the bike and is in tears at having to sell it (I'm in the dog box over this  :eek: ) but the fact is she just does not ride it (prefers to ride pillion with me)...she has done less than 1000km per year that she has owned it, so it does not make sense to keep such a beauty garaged and insured but hardly ridden.

It is a 2004 (first of the twin spark) model BMW F650GS.

It has done a grand total of 17 174 km's in it's 10 years since being manufactured (probably not even run in yet  :eek: ).
Front and back tyres still good for many more thousands of k's - I think they must still be the original this bike came out with!
Chain and sprockets excellent - as above for tyres.
Slight scratch on the left hand side "tank" panel but otherwise in like new condition (can see the scratch in the fifth photo below).

When we bought it one fork seal was sweating oil so I had Northside BMW (Fourways) strip and service both forks. While it was there I had them also do a complete "annual" service (oil, filters, new brake fluid front and back, coolant flush, spark plugs, valves clearance, etc. etc.).
I still have the top box that was on the bike when we bought it, to go with the sale.

If you're looking for a commuter to save petrol then this is the bike - under 4L / 100km!!

We would like R47 000 for this shinning and totally original example of a 650GS. Please, only serious buyers...this bike needs to go to a good home!

Please reply to this post if interested. We're in Noordheuwel, Krugersdorp.

See small scratch on panel top left corner of photo...

Latest posts