• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

**SOLD** 2007 KTM 950 Super-Enduro R **SOLD**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifeofgareth

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 SE
**SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD****SOLD**
2007 model (yes they were all built in ’06!)

Approx 17,000 km (will confirm exact figure when I move my arse outa this chair)

A few deet's:
- Standard 12 litre tank (brand new and old one still in good nick)

- Scott Steering Damper

- Camel Toe Sidestand plate – no longer falls over when resting in soft sand alongside me, also resting in soft sand.

- Heat deflector plate – Protects battery

- Suspension by Mike Fuchs (also did last service, balanced carbs etc)

- Raised seat to match my long legs. An entire new seat cost R1,500 from KTM if you’re a shortie and need the standard seat height of…. Well the standard one is HIGH at 965mm.

- One off custom sticker kit from Crispy Designs in the UK & stock standard one from KTM still brand new in plastic wrapper.

- Spare set of Plastics, Also brand new in KTM wrappers.

- Hyde removable screen on velcro tabs, Sapre KTM 690 Screen, Orange headlight guard, brand new handguards (spare set a little worn) & carbon engine covers on both sides.

- Folding mirrors & standard ones.

- PIVOT footpegs! Bloody lovely little things.

- SAS removed

- Akropovic Exhausts (brand new in the box) and one set about 4 months old on the bike. Both have the carbon can ends & I reckon as the standard exhaust silencers weigh a ton, doubt you’ll ever use them.

- 4mm enduro tubes front and back.

- Bike currently showing off a brand new Pirelli scorpion rear and still good scorpion on the front. Sale includes a set of knobblies (Metzeler Karoo front and Rear and 2 new Pirelli scorpion front tyres.

- New battery with old one on trickle charge for the last 3 months in garage as a spare. It’s not exploded by now so I reckon she’s good.

- Service History with books.

- Optimate 3 battery charger.

PRICE : R105 000 for everything (OR R95 000 MINUS spare Akro’s)

NO JOY RIDES, TYRE KICKERS or general riff-raff wanting to stand next to the legend (not me, the BIKE!)

You know how all bikes come off the production line and sometimes you just get a lemon? A bike that just slightly niggly and a little inferior?

Well this SE is other the other end of that spectrum, it’s a freakin beauty. It seems to have more poke and power than other SE’s I’ve ridden and was owned by BaasAttie (also on WildDog forum) before me. He rides like a demon and pampers his bikes like little babies. I’ve done the same and cared for this beaut but unfortunately my time’s up and it’s someone else’s turn to enjoy the legend.

Never had a day’s hassle with it, always starts first time every time and does what it says on the can. It’s a serious bit of kit. Who’s up for owning what I think is possibly the best bike ever built? Handles like a motard in the twisty stuff and slap a set of knobblies on her and she chews through dirt like the beast she is.

Bike is with me in Southern Suburbs, CAPE TOWN

Call Gareth on 081 444 5000

Attachments

• KTM 950 SE-R.2  July 2012.jpg
    KTM 950 SE-R.2 July 2012.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 568