• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold *** 2010 Yamaha XT660Z Tenere for sale ***Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skydiver

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-250L
I have an adventure ready 2010 XT660Z for sale

14800km, black rims, DNA Air filter, tool kit, normal key, coded key and spare key, service history, Anakee Wild front tyre, Karoo 3 rear tyre (both fitted 5000km ago) lots of tread left

Extras: crash bars, pannier racks, aluminium luggage plate behind the seat, centre stand, LED spot lights with handlebar mounted on/off switch, GIVI touring screen (much better than standard screen on long tar stretches), standard screen, Barkbuster hand guards, lockable GIVI top box with two keys, soft pannier bags (one bag is slightly damaged but still operational), off road foot pegs, standard foot pegs, two H7 globes and a standard globe.

This has been a reliable and problem free bike.

Reason for selling: I bought a CRF230F a few months ago and for now, I prefer the off road/off tar riding where I do not have to be on the look-out for the reckless Limpopo motorists all the time.

Fuelly App recorded an average fuel consumption of 4.7l/100km during my period of ownership of this bike.

License was renewed recently and is valid until 30 Nov 2020. NATIS document, owner's manual and service book are in my possession.

I bought the bike with a slight dent on the right hand side of the front rim (see pic) but it is a non-issue as it does not affect the handling of the bike at all. The tank has a thin 2cm scratch on the right which was caused by my knee guard.

R67000.00

Attachments

• xt1.jpg
    xt1.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 607
  • xt2.jpg
    xt2.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 604