• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD. 2013 Yamaha XT660Z Teneré for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorsland

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
It is now 206 days since I last rode my Teneré, it has been standing here on a battery tender under my bike cover since then.  Not sure if I'm doing the right thing but I believe it's time to sell. I reserve the right to withdraw the bike though.  :biggrin:

25346km, the fast white one, a few extras (sidestand foot, 12v accessory plug, manual cruise control, Barkbuster hand guards, Givi pannier racks, centre stand). New Capra X tyres front and rear fitted around 1800km ago plus a set of spares with around 2000km - 3000km left.  I have a spare front mudguard and the grey panel on the fuel tank (can't recall if it's left or right), canvas bike cover. Donovan at Beaming Bikes in George serviced it at 20000km on 22 February 2018.  Also serviced and greased swingarm and steering stem bearings, gave it the all clear. Complimented me on the condition of the bike.

I bought it from Extreme Yamaha in PE, I am the second owner.  I tipped over coming out of Die Hell in April, 2nd gear stall, had to drag it around so wheels were facing downhill so it has some scrapes on the RHS grey panel on the fuel tank, otherwise no damage.

Bike is here on my farm 60km from Graaff-Reinet. 

Price: R68000 slightly negotiable.

I will post a few pix later on when I get a chance.

PM me or email me at [email protected].  Whatsapp can also work 072 594 4626.  I have cell reception in my house only so don't always have my phone with me.