• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Akrapovic avail for 1150GS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill the Bong

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Cagiva Elefant 900
Akrapovic  slip-on for R1150Gs for sale.  Rather than inviting offers like I usually do, I thought that I would invite bids that you can post here so that I do not have to answer a 100 PMs.  I have a reserve in mind that, if not met, will mean that I'll rather convert the pipe to go onto my 800GS.  Since everybody is in any case PMing me with offers, I'd have to admit that auctioning it is not a workable concept.  Please PM offers and we will negotiate.  Please don't play dibs.  

The Akra sticker was removed because on the Cagiva it went on the other side, which meant that the sticker would face inward.  The outlines are still visible...

Real nice carbon fibre hanger

Business end.  Please note that the rivets are not the original stuff, as I pulled the end cap to inspect the packing material.

Damage:  this is on the outside of the pipe on the engine side of the hanger.  I have no idea if this will be visible once fitted...edit - I believe this will be below the passenger footrest.

This damage is on the inside next to the tyre.  It may actually buff out  :biggrin: but I haven't tried.  It actually ate a brand new Anakee when the sub-frame broke.  The pipe is amazingly strong, it essentially came out unharmed.

There is also a small dent on the inside.  It might be behind the hanger or exposed, depending on how its fitted.  It pretty unobtrusive and will not be visible from the outside, but it is there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us