• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: Atacama expedition Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZS2BZ

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
This is the acclaimed expedition tent which comfortably sleeps two and has a garage for your bike. Packs up light and small for what it is. New price is just over R21 000  https://shop.touratech.co.za/atacama-expedition-tent-green.html

I bought this from a fellow dog on this forum a while back at a bargain price of R5000. He used it once. I never used it. I basically pitched it on my lawn, and packed it away. Tent is complete with original pegs and guy ropes. No damage whatsoever.

I am tempted to sell it for much more given what they go for new, but am prepared to pass the bargain on to someone on the forum for the same price I bought it for. R5000 not neg

Reason for selling it: I sold the 1250 Adventure and bought a K1600GTL. I will probably be doing the guesthouse and hotel thing rather than tenting in future.

Collect in Randburg
I can be contacted on (oh seven three 2500822)