• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! BEAUTIFUL BMW 1150 GSA BIKE & SIDECAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigged4Life

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Well... "Bob Vark" is now the proud owner of my BMW 1150GSA fitted with a sidecar imported from Scotland and the Netherlands. I'm sure he will have many happy years riding it... Enjoy Bob!!  :ricky:

Don't dispair though if you were interested in this rig, the response I've had is exactly why I am doing this, I have already started designing and building my own dualsport offroad/onroad sidecar and you can see the progress I have already made in the pics below... it's going to be an awesome product, built for our SA, Namibian and even Australian offroad conditions and VERY affordable to fit onto just about any make of bike. I have a great contact abroad that can supply the correct mountings to fit this sidecar to any bike.

All I can say now is don't give up the idea of owning a sidecar, they are so much fun, safe and truly amazing to ride... and of course second to none on carrying just about anything on rough overland trips. I am planning to set up a small workshop based in Sedgefield by the summer where you will be welcome to come and take a test ride.

Cheers for now.

Keith

Attachments

• SMILING IN THE WIND - SIDECAR 6.jpg
    SMILING IN THE WIND - SIDECAR 6.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Final Product 1.JPG
    Final Product 1.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 240